"Girl with the Skull Tattoo" 47 x 40 cm

"Girl with the Skull Tattoo" 47 x 40 cm
For inquries; www.jackieedwardsart.com

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Latest Work and BEING EVERYWHERE.

Went to meet a man today who  will be the subject of one of my paintings soon, a writer from California living in S.East Ireland.

He loves it here, its his home. I enjoyed the visit, we talked about his writing. I am looking forward to painting the piece which , I hope, will be part of the body of work going overseas very soon.

In the meantime I have just completed an oil/egg tempera piece for this work called "Dark Verse".
This piece let me to the current one on my easel now, inspired by a poem!

My balloon for the project 'Being Everywhere' is still in the box it arrived in!
This is because I have been too busy painting to set up the scene for the photograph and if I take it out of the box, would it not start to deflate at a faster rate once the air has hit it?

As 'Ireland' is beside my name for this project, wouldn't it be great to let it off in the middle of a Paddy's Day Parade?

I think the balloon will be well deflated by the 17th March but I have two other ideas that I'm toying with, but not for too much longer......Two CLUES;
1. I live near to the 'Gateway to Europe'
2.I also live close to a location once used for an Anti Nuclear Festival.

I will tell you in the next post how both connect me and where I live to Berlin.
Here's the site again; http://www.beingeverywhere.net/.

Check it out there are some really wonderful pictures from all over the world in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment