"Girl with the Skull Tattoo" 47 x 40 cm

"Girl with the Skull Tattoo" 47 x 40 cm
For inquries; www.jackieedwardsart.com

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Solo in Berlin

"Stigma"
                                                                         58x39 cm
                                                                      Oil on Linen

"Tattoo Taboo"
The Temporary Gallery, Berlin presents "Tattoo Taboo", and exhibition of figurative works in oil on linen exploring the beauty of bodily decoration on the human form, by Irish artist Jackie Edwards.
The exhibition runs from the August 1st- 31st, Vernnissage, 7 pm, 10th August.
 
Temporary Gallery Berlin
Mommsenstrasse 42
10629 Berlin
+49 (0) 160 90271454
 
 
Are you in Berlin? Please check out my solo show in the fabulous temporary Gallery, I 'd love to see you there. I am very proud with this my first gallery solo in Berlin!
More up dates and posts on my Facebook page, address above. Many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment