"Girl with the Skull Tattoo" 47 x 40 cm

"Girl with the Skull Tattoo" 47 x 40 cm
For inquries; www.jackieedwardsart.com

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Facebook, my Blog and Jackie Edwards Art

Hi everyone,
                   just a quick note about the  Facebook badge here on my blog.
To the right of the page you will see a Facebook badge. This is the one to my
personal profile and not the one for my art page, which is this;

http://www.facebook.com/JackieEdwardsArt

This is where I post everything, new images of paintings, exhibitions etc, and
where you can contact me.

For some reason, Facebook keeps putting this profile up instead of my page,
even though it says its installing my page badge and I cant manage to change it.

SO, any help with this is welcome.

I do hope you will drop by to my page. If you have a page yourself and 'like'
mine, then leave a message that you saw this post and I will 'like' yours too.

We can all help each other on that one!

Best wishes,
                  Jackie.

No comments:

Post a Comment