"Girl with the Skull Tattoo" 47 x 40 cm

"Girl with the Skull Tattoo" 47 x 40 cm
For inquries; www.jackieedwardsart.com

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year 2018 Episode 4

Hi Folks,
              I am so exited to tell you that I am painting tonight in Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year episode, heat 6, episode 4!

The clock is ticking, if you are interested in my art, then please check in to see how I got on..

8pm, yikes!!
https://www.sky.com/watch/channel/sky-arts/portrait-artist-of-the-year/episodes/season-4/episode-4

https://www.facebook.com/JackieEdwardsArt/

 
Recent local press. There were two Wexford based artists in this years show.
 
'Do I Look Like'
My self portrait, which gained me entry into the show.
This piece was so well travelled. It had a spell in Ruth Borchard's  self portrait exhibition in Piano Nobel, Charing Cross...
From there it travelled to the wonderful Wallace Collection for Sky Arts Portrait of the Year 2018, (which, of course, was filmed in 2017)
Finally ending up in the prestigious  Gormley's Fine Art Gallery in Belfast.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment