"Girl with the Skull Tattoo" 47 x 40 cm

"Girl with the Skull Tattoo" 47 x 40 cm
For inquries; www.jackieedwardsart.com

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

'Painting the Figure Now' at the WMOCA, USA

Hi Folks,
              I am proud to share with you the fantastic news that I have a piece selected and going on show at the Wausau Museum of Contemporary Art, Wisconsin, USA!

The group exhibition runs from July 9th-  Sept 28th 2019 and is curated by the amazing Didi Menendez  with Guest Curators John Dalton | Victoria Selbach | Lorena Kloosterboer Barry Blinderman | Jay Menendez | Daniel Maidman.

I am amongst some great artists here and the show is a must!

This is particularly meaningful for me as although I have paintings in collections in the US, this is my first piece to be exhibited there, so a milestone in my artistic career.

Please check out the link here to the exhibition; https://beautifulbizarre.net/2019/07/10/painting-the-figure-now-poetsartists-exhibition/?fbclid=IwAR3ZaA68UthzhV2X-FzTZRQlM9YbNacBPTzL-aqMqPg10CElJpYeGSXCku4



My exhibiting piece;

'Capture'
Oil on Linen/ Wooden Panel
117x 69 cm

If you happen to go to the exhibition, please leave me a comment here if you have viewed my work, I would be delighted to get some feedback.x

Credits to my model, Jan Tyco
Didi Mendenez and guest curators, and of course David Hummer...many thanks to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment