"Girl with the Skull Tattoo" 47 x 40 cm

"Girl with the Skull Tattoo" 47 x 40 cm
For inquries; www.jackieedwardsart.com

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The First" Tattooed." Poses

               A special thanks to all involved with the very successful photoshoot in Kilkenny last week.
I had simple sketches on my ideas and was very clear on what I wanted. A young man is very striking, so much so that I will paint a portrait of him alone just head and shoulders. I am still waiting for the images of him in the planned samurai poses!
                Along with him was Suki, and they both posed for some awesome shots, many were their own ideas but the one with them as a couple that I had sketched,  is the pose I will now use to progress into this project. Its a beautiful pose and I am set to begin this week.
               Why use photo"s? Well, all the ideas for certain models are put into place by either drawings or discussion with them. 
              I am using "ordinary people, who have not time to pose live for hours or days at a time. With a professional photographer, all the ideas are put into place, the lighting is perfect and everybody"s happy!
I hope to show the first stages of these paintings very soon. In the meantime I am still working on my "Epona" piece.         

No comments:

Post a Comment