"Girl with the Skull Tattoo" 47 x 40 cm

"Girl with the Skull Tattoo" 47 x 40 cm
For inquries; www.jackieedwardsart.com

Friday, April 1, 2011

New Work To BELFAST.

                Tomorrow morning I take the long road to Belfast city, paintings in tow!
Never have I been there before so I"m really looking forward to the trip. Over thirty years in Ireland and I"ve never been there- shameful!
               I so wish I could stay for a couple of days- maybe next time.
This week brought new hope, with great feedback of my work from a London gallery and I have been asked to present a series of prints in limited edition, so I expect I will work extremely hard to produce these, as well as focus on my "Tattooed Project"  AND my other paintings!
              My first "tattooed" portrait is complete and professionally photographed and I will show it on this blog very soon, as well as other recent pieces.
            Its all go for artists!
I"ll be back, with news of BELFAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment